My iTunes Top 25 - so far

Tonight as I was downloading some iTunes songs, I noticed a link for Top 25 Most Played songs. I decided to check it out, and was quite surprised to see my list. Considering I have iTunes on two computers, and have three active iPods, I kind of wonder how accurate it is. But . . . here ya go. Numbers in parentheses are the number of times the song has played.

1. Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall (44)
2. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers (41)
3. Ooh La La - Goldfrapp (37)
4. Strict Machine - Goldfrapp (36)
5. Crazy (James Michael mix) - Alanis Morissette (34)
6. These are the Days - Sugarland (34)
7. Dead! - My Chemical Romance (33)
8. Black Horse & Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall (32)
9. Swamped - Lacuna Coil (31)
10. Jump - Madonna (30)
11. Day Too Soon - Sia (29)
12. UFO - Sneaky Sound System (29)
13. Zwischen Heimweh und Fernsucht - Pohlmann (28)
14. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse (27)
15. Come Undone (Edit) - Duran Duran (27)
16. Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand - Primitive Radio Gods (27)
17. This is the Life - Amy MacDonald (26)
18. Bring Me to Life - Evanescence (26)
19. Home - Great Northern (26)
20. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry (25)
21. What Have You Done - Within Temptation (25)
22. Mercy - Duffy (24)
23. Ich bin ein Auslander - Pop Will Eat Itself (24)
24. Maybe I'm Amazed - Jem (23)
25. Dieses Leben - Juli (23)

It's interesting that #13, #23, and #25 were from my time in Vienna last year. I wonder how long it will take for the songs on this list to shift around or drop off so new ones can appear. Maybe I'll check again in a few months and report any substantial findings.

What are your Top 25 Most Played songs?

Popular Posts