10 reasons to be happy

Some days - some weeks - some months - some years are better than others. I'm trying to keep the main thing the main thing (because that's the main thing.) I have lots of reasons to be happy, but here is the list I will publish tonight (not in any particular order):

1. I have two doggies who are so excited to see me when I get home from work, they practically pee all over themselves.
2. The internet connection is working tonight.
3. The weather has been perfect lately.
4. My friend Q arrived home safely from her trip to Italy. :-)
5. My friend T is back at work after a very long medical leave. :-)
6. My leg is healing quickly.
7. Despite being born during the Johnson administration, I still only have about 8 grey hairs (and I haven't colored my hair since 1992).
8. Friends - you know who you are.
9. Family - hopefully, you also know who you are.
10. I have the world's most comfortable bed.

What would your list look like?

Popular Posts