Santa Fe


I recently returned from this year's highly anticipated vacation to New Mexico. This destination was selected in early summer, and I seriously couldn't wait to go. It was my third time in the Land of Enchantment, and my second time in Santa Fe, and it was AWESOME! Seriously, if you haven't been, put it on your list. Especially if you like 1) good food; and 2) art. Here are some of my favorite photos from The City Different . . .

I love the adobe buildings!
My first meal in Santa Fe was at Pantry Restaurant. This is "Christmas" chili (both red and green). De-LISH!

Tacos breakfast at Palacio. Green chilies, which turned out to be my favorite.

One of the many art galleries in Santa Fe.

Ristras - dried chilies! I wanted to buy a wreath, but didn't have room in my luggage to bring it back.

Next blog post . . . Outside Santa Fe, the Ghost Ranch, and I find what might be my perfect retirement city! Come back again soon.

mm
:)

Popular Posts