And the winner is . . .

The suspense is over! Earlier this week, I accepted an offer to work for a Fortune 500 company based in the Charlotte area. I'll be doing similar work as in my previous job as a learning and development consultant, but now I'll be working in the retail industry -- I'm excited! The new job starts in a little over two weeks, so I've got lots to do in a short amount of time. Like . . . packing and moving, for example.

Our new home is technically in the area known as SouthPark, but very close to Dilworth. This is a way more urban environment than we've lived in for a long time, and we're looking forward to living in a place with lots of activity and where we can walk to restaurants, a grocery store, etc. We'll also be close to Freedom Park, which should make the dogs very happy. I'm sure I'll be blogging about our new city and home quite a bit over the next few months, so check back often!

Popular Posts