The saltwater pool


Hello from our new home! I managed to take a total of one photo today - this one of the saltwater pool. They just put the furniture out here last week, and since this is a new building and not many people are living here yet, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be out there just as soon as I can find and unpack my swimsuit. (Now, if more people were around, I don't know.)

The pool will be open until OCTOBER . . . woo-hoo! So there are still several weeks left to get out there and find out what's so great about a saltwater pool. I know there must be something more than just "it's good for your skin." Will keep you posted!

P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm sleeping on the floor tonight. Cross fingers that the furniture will be delivered tomorrow. :-)

Popular Posts