Tag, I'm it



My friend KT had these questions on her blog and I am shamelessly copying from her because I, too, thought it was cool. I hereby challenge my other blogger friends to do the same. 'Cuz this stuff is INTERESTING! :-)

Outside my window right now is: Sydney harbour. The harbour bridge with the Australia and New South Wales flags flying on top. The scary-looking face at Luna Park.

My daily rhythm is: Hit the snooze button, hit the snooze button, hit the snooze button. Until I can hit the snooze button no more. (What can I say, I'm just not a morning person.) Go, go, go until around 9PM. Then wind down slowly by taking a nice bath (if I'm home) or reading in bed for a couple of hours before falling asleep.

I am thankful for: A great family, a great job, and great friends. (Copying KT word for word!)

In the kitchen: No idea because I haven't been home for two weeks.

Breakfast: This week it's been Starbucks sugar-free vanilla lattes and low fat muffins, because I don't want to pay $40 for the hotel breakfast. But when I'm at home, I usually have yogurt and granola with blueberries or strawberries on top and coffee.

I haven't found: a reason to like Sarah Palin.

Lunch: Usually some kind of salad.

Supper: This hotel has some really good spaghetti. I'm about to order it for the third time.

I am wearing: black pants, a black shirt, black socks. In other words, my uniform. LOL!

I am creating: true life stories of my own.

Bringing beauty to my home: I'm not really good at this. That's Sandy's job. :-)

I am reading: The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It's not a Twilight book but is really good.

I am hoping: for a safe and on time trip back to Indy tomorrow.

I am making plans for: going home and staying there for a very long time!

Popular Posts