On the radio

I've been listening to the radio in the car quite a bit on the drive to and from work each day here in Belgium, and some of the songs are starting to get into my head and stay there. My current favorite is "Beggin'" by Madcon. It's a hip-hop take on an old song by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (before my time!) I love Medcon's version.

Other songs and artists I'm hearing quite a bit are:
  • "Womanizer" by Britney Spears (I've heard this more over here than I heard it in the US)
  • "Lollipop" by MIKA
  • "Takin' Back My Love" by Enrique Iglesias & Ciara
  • "Maybe Tomorrow" by Stereophonics
  • "Broken Strings" by James Morrison & Nelly Furtado
  • "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga
  • "Sky and Sand" by Paul Kalkbrenner
  • Various songs by Lily Allen
I totally dig the variety of music on the radio here. You might hear a dance song, then a techno song, then something local like French pop. After that, a great song from the 1970s. Then something totally new. Gotta love it.

Smile everyone, the weekend is here! :-)

Popular Posts