January recap

The first month of 2016 is history. Who can believe that? Because I'm finding it really difficult to believe.

January didn't go like I planned. I'll remember it as the month I had pneumonia. I'm still not 100% healthy. The cough persists. Most days I feel like I smoked a pack of cigarettes the night before. While I'm glad to be "better" I'm kind of wondering if I'll ever fully recover.

Probably because I was so sick and had more time on hand this month, I read nine books! That's an ideal state, but highly unusual for me.

The thing I was into this month: France. I read a couple of books set in France and saw several French movies. And I spent a lot of time fantasizing about retiring in the south of France. I don't know if that will ever happen, but it was fun to dream about.

Bye, January.

Let's hope February will be a month of good health and happiness. I need to work on my stress level this month, and get back into a regular walking program (because I don't think running is working for me anymore).

Time to make plans for National Wear Red Day (February 5), Lunar New Year (February 8), Valentine's Day (February 14) and Leap Year (29 days in February this year). February may be short, but it'll definitely be busy!

mm
:)

Popular Posts