10 things I like about summer
1. Watching the fireflies light up our backyard after the sun goes down.
2. Going to local farmers' markets.
3. Cornfields . . . and grilled sweet corn. Yum!
4. Listening to "summer" music, like stuff by Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffett.
5. Watching "summer" movies, such as Grease and Mamma Mia.
6. A new season of Weeds.
7. Sunsets after 9PM.
8. The State Fair. Especially the tractor parade. Especially the red tractors. :-)
10. The smell of freshly-mown grass after S cuts it. (I'm very grateful that I don't have to cut the grass!)