Apparently, there are others out there who feel the same way I do, because a recent internet search found several other things you can do with those lemons. Here are a few of my favorites:
When life hands you lemons . . .
- . . . make grape juice. Then sit back and watch while others try to figure out how you did it.
- . . . trade them in for some Apples. Macs are better than PCs anyway.
- . . . it's a trick. Give 'em back, quick!
- . . . throw them at people you don't like.
- . . . find someone with fish and chips and share.
- . . . learn to juggle and run off and join the circus.
- . . . genetically modify them and use your Super Lemons to take over the world.
- . . . ask yourself: Who is Life and why is he giving me lemons?
- . . . rip said lemons in half and jam the wet ends into Life's eyes. That'll teach 'em.
- . . . save the seeds, plant a lemon orchard, and build your citrus monopoly.
- . . . find someone who has some tequila (or vodka) and have a party.
- . . . squirt the juice into the eyes of your enemies.
- . . . find someone who has some sugar and make a lemon pie.
- . . . twist some of the peel into a martini.
- . . . sell or trade that piece of crap for a VW, baby!