Hello, world!

I've been running analytics for a while now on where people who view this blog are logging in from, and it's very interesting. I mean, you would think that only my friends and family would ever land here, but the data shows otherwise. Here's a quick look at who's stopping by -- OK, maybe not who exactly, but where you're coming from.

Top 10 countries

1. USA
2. El Salvador
3. Canada
4. Austria
5. United Kingdom
6. India
7. Belgium
8. Spain
9. Germany
10. Pakistan/Malaysia/South Africa (tie)

Top 10 US states

1. North Carolina
2. Indiana
3. California
4. Georgia
5. Florida
6. Illinois
7. New York
8. Pennsylvania
9. Virginia
10. Alabama

I get excited when I see that someone's visited from a country that I've been to before (or lived in, in the case of Austria).

Regardless of where you're coming from, thanks for stopping by. Come back again soon! :)

Popular Posts