Hello again, world!

Back in September, I shared some interesting data about where people were visiting this blog from (see Hello, world!) A whole quarter has passed since then, so I thought it would be interesting to re-examine the topic.

Top 10 Countries

1. USA (no change)
2. El Salvador (no change)
3. United Kingdom (previously #5)
4. Canada (previously #3)
5. Austria (previously #4)
6. India (no change)
7. Belgium (no change)
8. Germany (previously #9)
9. Philippines (not previously listed)
10. Australia (not previously listed)

Welcome to the Philippines & Australia. I'm pretty sure the Philippines made the list because my friend Q goes there on business quite a bit . . . she's probably the one checking in. (But then again, who knows? Perhaps a total stranger found me by accident or something.) As to Australia, I'm thrilled to see you here, because, well, everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE YOU and have loved you since I was maybe 8 years old.

Now, let's check out the US states:

Top 10 US States

1. North Carolina (no change)
2. Indiana (no change)
3. California (no change)
4. Georgia (no change)
5. New York (previously #7)
6. Virginia (previously #4)
7. Texas (not previously listed)
8. Illinois (previously #6)
9. South Carolina (not previously listed)
10. Alabama/Pennsylvania/Colorado (tie; Alabama no change, Pennsylvania & Colorado not previously listed)

Well. What can I tell from this? First of all, Florida fell off. So that means my friend Karen hasn't been visiting much lately.  (Hmm.) As for Texas, South Carolina, and Colorado . . . presumably the latter two are family / friends. But even if you're not, it's good to see you.

Popular Posts